Trevor Elias 403-464-3994
- $125 per Team session
- Founder of Elias Hockey and current Head of Skill Development with Mount Royal University
- Midget AAA Flames, NWCAA 2x AMHL All-Star, 2x MACS Midget All-Star, AMHL Leading Scorer, AAA Flames & NWCAA Player of the Year
- Langley Chiefs, BCHL Rookie of the Year, Playoff MVP, Unsung Hero, and Fan Favorite Western
- Michigan University, NCAA CCHA Rookie of the Week, 2012 CCHA Champion, 2013 KOHA Grinder of the Year EHC
- Klostersee, Oberiliga Germany 2x All-Star of the Week
- $125 per hour
- Played 14 years professional in the NHL and Europe
- Participated in the 1988 Winter Olympics in Calgary
- Focus on skills development, practice preparation and coach mentoring
- Coached Midget AAA buffaloes for the last 4 years
- Coached Girls hockey for 9 years
- Coached the ATB cup and the Alberta Games
- Part time player agent
- High Performance 1 certified
HockeyDL (Power Skating)
- $125/Hr, cost of ice is extra
- Certified. Experienced. FUN! That’s what you can expect from the team at HockeyDL. Dan Giasson – 2017 Hockey Calgary Coach of the Year and Lee Isaak, founders, SVHA coaches and professionally certified power skating instructors, deliver a fun and positive spin on the most important skill in the game of hockey…SKATING!
- HockeyDL instructors can attend one of your regularly scheduled practices and run a fully customized program for your team. We will also work with you to schedule additional ice time for a power skating session for your group or team.
- We welcome and encourage coaches to come on the ice during these sessions.
(Off Ice Training / Dryland)
New Address: 1715 - 27 Ave NE, Door #5
Shane Thompson (403) 922-2248
- Rate: $150 per session ($10/player)
Duncan Hockey Skills & Development
Coach Duncan – Katie (Duncan) Wilton
- $125 per team session
Hockey is FUN, that is our motto! Focus on and off the ice, Understanding yourself, the game, your team, and your opponent, and Never giving up! Duncan Hockey Skills and Development Ltd. offers training for all ages and skill levels: power skating, puck control, shooting, dryland programs & more.
Coach Duncan played hockey for Queen’s University Gaels for her 5 years of eligibility, graduating in 2013. Duncan finished her hockey career as one of the Gaels captains and received the All-Time Leader (Defense) Milestone Award. Duncan has been a coach since 2010, and has coached at various levels. Her coaching style focuses around knowledge and technique, with a whole lot of fun!